01 Jul The Pareto Principle – Damian O’Broin’s latest blog
Posted at 02:25h in Digital Fundraising, Direct Marketing, Fundraising Trends, Mid Value Donors 0 Comments
You may like to hear from other fundraisers from time to time, so I’d like to share my friend and fundraising expert, Damian O’Broin’s latest blog on the Pareto Principle.
Yes, I know you have heard about this principle a million times before, but I believe it is always worth reading others thoughts, particularly if it only takes you 5 minutes, which this will.
I am also very proud to be invited to speak at Ask Direct (Damian’s agency)’s Summer School in Sept 2016. Click here to find out more about the event.
- Stewardship 3 Easy Steps Presentation Slides
- Customer Care Feedback Handling Guide Mini Give Away
- Customer Care Training – Module Overview (Pareto)
- Donor Feedback Log Template
- Examples of lovely thank you communications
- Nice donor cards from Maude at Children of the Street Society
- Example welcome program
- Should we thank? Proof in numbers? AND how to construct a thank you test.